[blindkid] Smartboards

Doreen Frappier dcfrappier at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 03:31:22 UTC 2013

We have used a cord that runs from the projector to a personal monitor that sits on a larger desk for the boys. In elementary school, they had a monitor in the classroom, and in high school, they carried them. I was told that an Apple TV could be hooked up to access the smart board.  They have also used a portable CCTV camera that can be used for distance monitoring that hooks to a  laptop.

Doreen

Sent from my iPad