[blindkid] Being held back a grade

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Tue May 28 17:23:56 UTC 2013

Hi Julie,

Your comments about a new campus for just one year and having to deal
with new kids and a new aide put me in the camp of keeping her where
she is.  She can certainly gain her blindness and independence skills
in her current setting, if people set their minds to it.  What are
the reasons in favor of keeping her back?

Carol

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs