[blindkid] Those Amazing Inspiring Blind People

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu May 30 14:50:34 UTC 2013

I was one of those kids that stopped doing things because I felt that people
wanted me to do it because I was blind.
I liked playing the piano.  But I wouldn't do it because I was supposed to
be doing it because I was blind.
that was just one of a few things I stopp or balked at doing, or not putting
a lot of effort in to it because I had got the message that blindness made
it good for me to do this.
Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
"Forever is composed of nows." -Emily Dickinson
facebook Melissa R Green
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674