[blindkid] Audio reading book for Library

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:45:22 UTC 2013

So last night at parent teacher conference I find out that they have been allowing our son in six grade to do all audiobooks. Reason why I don't know. The language arts teacher said will you please consider allowing him to do this after I stated that this was concerning to me. Because he says I was reading to be enjoyable. Excepting all thoughts on this. Mine is No No No. Must have Braille under fingers. If their  concern is slowness and enjoyment the only way to get that is with repetition.

Trudy Pickrel
President Md Parent Blind Children.
301-501-1818
Www.TLCbytheLake.com