[blindkid] Health insurance for braille instruction and equipment

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Nov 22 20:22:49 UTC 2013

Insurance companies do not pay for braille instruction or technology.
What state do you live in?  Will the local school district pay for
braille instruction by a certified TVI outside of the school hours?
This is where creativity is needed.  You can also email me off list at
Marianne at denningweb.com.  I am a TVI and blind.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053