[blindkid] Elementary math question

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Oct 2 23:58:18 UTC 2013

I am a congenitally blind adult who is also a teacher of blind and
visually impaired students.  I believe the number line is excellent.
It may take someone specificly teaching your daughter how to use it
but once she learns it will go well.  You should not exclude her from
any part of the math program. I have a student in fifth grade this
year and we are modifying some things but he is expected to complete
all of the lessons.  Does the TVI work with your student on math
skills other than the abacus?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053