[blindkid] Mangold pre-braille program

pburmahln at yahoo.com pburmahln at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 03:30:53 UTC 2013

Does anyone have a copy of the Mangold pre-braille/braille development program they are willing to sell or loan? The program starts with discriminating between line lengths etc. and then moves on to introducing each letter. My preschooler is pretty good with both but I have heard the Mangold technique is good for introducing the use of both hands for speed reading later on.

Also, we are willing to buy any print/braille books your child no longer reads.

Thanks,

Pui Burmahln

Sent from my iPad