[blindkid] project help.

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 26 13:45:43 UTC 2013

I just read and really enjoyed your article. Have you ever read Mandy Sue Day? It was written by Roberta Karim and copyright in
1994. The girl in question is blind, but this is not stated directly until the end of the book. She gets a day off of home schooling
for good behavior on her large farm and goes for a horse back ride on Ben. It seems to positively portray blindness. It is available
in Braille and I read it when I talk about blindness to kindergarten and first grade classes.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan