[blindkid] iPad games

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Thu Oct 31 15:04:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

Does your daughter use VoiceOver? That's the screen reader for the iPad. IF so then there's a site I recommend that has a lot of VoiceOver accessible app recommendations. I'm not a gamer myself, so I don't have a specific game suggestion, but I know this site is a great resource for blind/partially sighted Apple users.
http://www.applevis.com/ios-app-directory/games

Hopefully you'll find something your daughter likes. IF you do please let us all know!

Allison