[blindkid] Introduction

Amanda Matheny craftyfrugalmom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:00:42 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am a 29-year-old mom of a 3-year old boy and a full-time online
college student. I also just recently created a website,
www.craftyfrugalmom.com, where I discuss, among other things,
parenting tips and advice. I am a legally blind parent myself although
my son is not blind, but my parenting advice will be on all types of
topics, blindness related and not. I do have a contact form for topic
requests and other feedback. The site is still very new so I am still
in the process of adding things to it, but feel free to check it out
if you want. Also feel free to ask me anything. Have to run and study
soon but wanted to say hello here first. Have a great day.

--
Amanda Matheny
Twitter: @craftyfrugalmom