[blindkid] Braille Music Sources

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 02:24:04 UTC 2014

Also, if you use bard provided by NLS, there are audio music scores. Here's another thought. Is playing by ear an option? I play the piano, the violin, and sing this way. I was exposed to Braille music but found it rather tedious and a bit random. Many of the notes don't seem to follow any sort of pattern. Just some thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone