[blindkid] One more site update

Amanda Matheny craftyfrugalmom at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:29:00 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Just updating since several people have expressed interest in my site.
All pages, Parenting, Budgeting, and my crafts store now have
something to offer. The site is still new and growing, but there is
something on all of the pages. If you are interested in my crafts,
there are 5 completed tissue box covers listed there. There are only 3
variations, but one of them has 3 covers complete in it. I have a few
more I'm going to probably list tomorrow, along with a set of coasters
and placemats, but they are verigated so I need some eyeballs to tell
me what colors are in them. My mom is coming over tomorrow for Easter
so can probably do that. I'll probably also ask her to identify my
verigated colors so that I can write in a document on my computer what
colors they consist of so that in the future I don't need her eyes,
and I have a few unlabeled skeins of yarn I'm going to get her to help
me label.

For those of you on the parenting lists, since this is going out to
everyone at once, feel free to check out that section as well. I've
finally gotten comments working correctly, so you can post them now
and they will appear once approved. Thanks for all the support I've
gotten from all lists the past few days. You guys rule!

--
Amanda Matheny
Twitter: @craftyfrugalmom