[blindkid] Smarter Balanced testing (SBAC)

Holly Miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:26:48 UTC 2014

Valerie Yingling at the NFB headquarters is a great contact for this. I know she was very involved in the PARCC assessment situation, I'd imagine she's got her ear to the ground on smarter Balance as well

Valerie Yingling Paralegal National Federation of the Blind Telephone: 410-659-9314 ext. 2440
Vyingling at nfb.org

Holly