[blindkid] Articles for Future Reflections?

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Aug 20 19:52:09 UTC 2014

The Fall 2014 issue of Future Reflections will be out soon, and I'm starting
to compile the Convention 2014 issue.  In addition to publishing a selection
of presentations from the NOPBC conference and articles about convention
events, I would love to include some articles by parents and kids about
their convention experiences.  Whether you're a seasoned convention veteran
or a first-timer, your stories and impressions will help bring convention to
life for our readers.  If you've never written an article before, here is
your chance!  Please contact me off list if you would like to contribute to
the magazine.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
dkent5817 at att.net

---