[blindkid] Stories for Future Reflections

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Dec 1 17:29:18 UTC 2014

Last summer this list had an extensive discussion about the need for more
information and stories about raising blind kids who have additional
disabilities.  I'm compiling the Winter 2015 issue of Future Reflections,
and I would love to include some articles about the multiple disabilities
journey.  Here are some possible topics:

Finding resources in the early years (or at any stage)
Movement and exploration
Developing language skills
Making friends and playing
Communicating with the professional team
Outings and vacations
Planning for the future

These topics are only suggestions to get the ideas flowing.  You may have
other things you'd like to write about, and your thoughts are most welcome.
If you would like to contribute an article, please contact me off list.
I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
dkent5817 at att.net