[blindkid] New 7-128 Software Inspector Cyndi in Newport Game

Eleanor Robinson erobin8725 at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 17:31:24 UTC 2014

7-128 Software is proud to announce the release of a new Inspector Cyndi in Newport game: Dead Man's Chest.  This self-voiced mystery is set in 1890's Newport, RI during the gilded era.  A buried treasure chest has been found, and you are charged with finding out who is the rightful owner of the treasure.  Everybody wants it and gives you all sorts of reasons that the treasure belongs to them.  You have to interview people and find out the truth.

This game, like all of our Inspector Cyndi in Newport games, is a Windows game that works on Windows XP through Windows 8.  It is playable by people age 10 and up.  It is a game that is fun for both sighted and blind/VI gamers since it has both visual and auditory information using the game voice.  It can be purchased for $10.00 on our website, www.7128.com.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software