[blindkid] Charter School

oandemom . traci.mwd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:41:43 UTC 2014

Thanks for the feedback.  We are in the Raleigh area, NC.  We are thinking
the school's first year is ideal to get in and maybe at least get a say in
how things are done service wise.  We will see!  We are thinking about
homeschooling and the approach seems very similar, so I'm excited about the
opportunity.

Traci