[blindkid] FW: FW: [Blind-chat] the Eric Calhoun Magazine

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Feb 25 19:19:19 UTC 2014

Blindness-related.

Original Message:
From: "Eric Calhoun" <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: blparent at nfbnet.org
Subject: FW: [Blind-chat] the Eric Calhoun Magazine
Date:
2/25/2014 1:18:52 PM

Blindness-related.

Original Message:
From: Eric Calhoun <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: blind-chat at emissives.com
Subject: [Blind-chat] the Eric Calhoun Magazine
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:13:24 -0600

I'm starting a new email magazine, the Eric Calhoun Magazine, where the
readers are the contributors.  To subscribe, send a message to:
eric at pmpmail.com, with the subject line: the Eric Calhoun Magazine.
..

Attention please: Do not use the Christian Connection, 712-432-4823, Room
9.  There will be a new line, and a very special announcement, along with
area code and phone number will be included.  Sighted and blind people may
join me on my General-interest group, Erics Chat Session:
erics_chat_session-subscribe at emissives.com.  Dodger fans, come talk Dodger
Baseball!  Let's talk Dodgers!
lets-talk-dodgers-subscribe at emissives.com..
 Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com..  Keep emails civil and encouraging.

No flaming.  Failure to not follow these rules may result you from being
deleted, and/or blacklisted.  Philmore Productions appreciates your
cooperation!  Eric from Los Angeles!  Live life!  Love community!  In
2014,
try to be good to each other!