[blindkid] blindmicemegamall movie vault

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed Jan 15 05:09:07 UTC 2014

Hello all,
There appears to be some confusion about how this site works. I have used
this site myself numerous times.  Thousands of blind people use it to access
the sound tracks, with video description, of movies, all the time. It would
certainly be all over the blindness specific listservs and podcasts if there
was any malware or spam, making the site unsafe. What may be confusing folks
is that it requires you to log in before you can access the movie vault.
This is a commercial business and this is one way of gathering new email
addresses for their promotional list. Also, they are now requiring that
people make a small donation to help with the cost of maintaining the movie
mall; which, in my opinion, is perfectly legitimate given the number of
movies available and the work involved to maintain everything. Also, before
actually downloading the movies, customers must download a particular
program first. This program enables the computer to access and download, at
a fast enough speed, the very large movie file. The man who runs the site is
blind himself and runs an online store, hence the name BlindMice Mega Mall.
So, to clarify, this site is legitimate and does not contain any malware,
spyware of spam. You
can email the owner personally, or call him, if you are having difficulty
and I'm sure he will assist you. Phone:
Call The Order Center
(713) 893-7277
Regards,