[blindkid] Refreshable Braille

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jan 15 18:42:26 UTC 2014

Any of the braille displays will do this.  If you can afford it, the
larger braille display is definitely the way to go.  I am a TVI and I
teach students to always use a braille display when they use a
computer.  It makes it so easy to move around and check everything as
the student is typing/brailling.  JAWS is great, but JAWS with a
braille display is fantastic!