[blindkid] for parents or guardians of blind and autistic children

Chris Yeager csyeager at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 2 14:17:35 UTC 2014

Barbara,

Thank you so much for initiating this effort.  I would certainly like to participate in the conference calls.  My eight year old son was born blind and is developmentally delayed. To what extent (or if) he falls on the autistic spectrum can be debated, but that is probably true of a number of blind children as it is difficult to distinguish developmental delays related to blindness to those due to autism.  In any case, please put my name on the list and I look forward to hearing back from you.  Please include this email address (csyeager at bellsouth.net) and my primary e-mail (cmyeager12 at gmail.com).

Best wishes,

Chris Yeager