[blindkid] Fwd: Summer Science Spectacular in Michigan

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Sat Jul 5 16:49:36 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,
Here is information from Donna Posont on a summer science opportunity
at the University of Michigan-Dearborn Environmental Interpretive
Center.  Please contact Donna directly with any questions at
313-220-8140 or dposont at umich.edu or donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com.
Carol

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ