[blindkid] inclusion of VI children in public school after school programs

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:31:44 UTC 2014

Being your child also experiences autism does your state offer support in
this area? I am fairly certain if it was a school club the the school
should provide the supports so the child can take part of a school
activity.  Being the after school program isn't part of school just at the
school I don't think they have to provide a paraprofessional.

It's not really my area but if you were in NH I could send you where to
find out that information.