[blindkid] New Issue of Future Reflections

Deborah Kent Stein via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 16:44:59 UTC 2014

The new issue of Future Reflections (Volume 33, Number 2) is now available
online.  I've been having some trouble with the direct link, but you can
reach it by going to www.nfb.org, clicking on Publications, and then going
to Future Reflections.  This is a special issue on low vision with articles
by Carol Castellano, listers Anna Wallis and Tammy Parson, the directors of
youth programs at the three NFB training centers, and more.  You will also
find information about child care at the NFB convention and the full
schedule of NOPBC activities.

This issue of Future Reflections also contains an important notice to
subscribers.  It is time for us to make sure that our mailing list is up to
date.  If you wish to continue receiving the print or audio edition of the
magazine, you must let us know as soon as possible.  You can notify us via
snail mail by writing to Future Reflections, 200 E. Wells St., Baltimore, MD
21230.  You may contact us by phone at (410) 659-9314, Extension 2344.  Or
you may let us know by email at nfbpublications at nfb.org.  Please understand
that if we do not hear from you, you will no longer receive Future
Reflections after December 2014.  If the magazine is of value to you and
your family, we want to be sure it gets into your hands!  Please help us
continue to serve you!

Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
dkent5817 at att.net