[blindkid] Dealing with selfish behavior

Traci W via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 18:56:39 UTC 2014

Yes. She is 9. She communicates just fine!  I have to encourage her to email her friends and grandparents. I tell her she has to do her part to have a full friendship. She cant be just a taker, she has to give as well.

I would like to get her to a camp but we go to school year round and most camps are in July and August when we are in school. We are out during June. I think NY has a vi camp but not keen on sending her so far away.  Haven't found a camp nearby that works yet either, most don't ramp up til July. Even non vi.

Traci

Sent from my iPhone