[blindkid] Stickler Syndrome

Dani Baisden dani.baisden at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 20:30:54 UTC 2014

Hello all,

My husband and I are in the process of adopting a 3 year old girl from
India who has congenital glaucoma. We just received her referral
information and it includes a diagnosis of Stickler Syndrome.

I was wondering if anyone on this list had experience with Stickler. We are
trying to be as prepared as we can be when we bring our daughter home in
January.

Do you know of any resources for me to learn more about Stickler Syndrome?
Are there any doctors out there who specialize in this condition?

Thank you so much for your time!

~Dani Baisden