[blindkid] Chromebooks

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Mar 2 17:26:40 UTC 2014

Google has an extension to Chrome called Chromevox which gives blind
people some access.  I know they recruited people and did a bunch of
testing around a year ago.  I don't remember much about results.  If
you did some searches I would think you could come up with some data,
and you could also ask on some of our more technical lists like nfbcs
and gui-talk.

As I recall, there is some access but it is far from perfect.  A Mac
or Windows would be better.
  at least at this time.

Dave