[blindkid] Chromebooks

Denise Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:31:45 UTC 2014

If you download google drive for desktop ...it works just like Dropbox
If someone sends u a link to their doc, u open it on the web and tab to make it accessible...I just have my students select all, copy and paste into word...all very accessible...it is just knowing the tricks

Denise M Robinson
Sent from my iPad