[blindkid] Amazon Smile.com Donation

Kim Gulf Images kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Mon Mar 24 11:54:20 UTC 2014

This is just a reminder to families who purchase items through amazon.com. Please use www.smile.amazon.com - choose National Organization of Parents of Blind Children and we will receive .5% of your total purchase without costing you a dime! Amazon will donate an extra $5 through March 31, 2014!
Thank you for your support and happy shopping!
Regards,
Kim Cunningham
2nd VP, NOPBC

Sent from my iPad