[blindkid] info help

Jill Fass jillfass at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:28:22 UTC 2014

how old is the child, what grade what is their vision? My son is 7,
first grade and is 20/200 and is in a regular classroom. He has a
cctv, a visiobook no braille is needed for him yet.

Your question has to be more specific. Each grade and vision can need
different things. My son has nothing in his iep for socail skills, he
is a social butterfly. I verbally tell them he needs to learn personal
space, but so does every ki with good vision there,lol

We are getting him an IPAD and then figuring out what we can do in
school with it. I hope to use the camera on it so he can see the board
better

Jill