[blindkid] bumped from listserv?

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Fri May 2 12:28:41 UTC 2014

This one showed up just fine, so you must still me on the list (or have been restored if you were accidentally removed).

One thing that happened to me a couple of times in the past, was I accidentally sent email from an alternative email address and the server ignored the email. If you use more than one account, you might want to verify if you sent the ones that didn’t post from the address you used to send the mail below (presumably hpscheffer at aol.com). Apart from that, I’m not aware of any common cause.