[blindkid] bumped from listserv?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri May 2 14:22:38 UTC 2014

Heidi,

I am sending this to you privately as well as to the list to be sure you receive this.  You will probably get this
twice.  There has been a good deal of trouble with a number of mailing lists over the past couple of weeks because
of changes to spam filters that has caused messages to be "bounced" or not delivered.  In general, people do not
get dropped from any of our lists for violating list rules without hearing from a list moderator or Dave Andrews
about it a couple of times, and this isn't something that is done very often.  If the list attempts to send
messages to you and they are not delivered for some reason, your membership gets suspended for a while until the
problem is corrected.  This is probably what happened to you.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Fri, 2 May 2014 08:17:17 -0400 (EDT), hpscheffer at aol.com wrote:

>Hi, I sent an email to the listserv that never showed up in my income from the listserv, and have not gotten any
more emails since then. Seems a little weird since this has happen in the past, after sending an email I was no
longer part of the list. Does it have to do with the subjects? did I get bumped for a reason? I like to know if
anyone can enlighten me, just seems too coincidental at this point.