[blindkid] NOPBC 2014 Conference Info & Registration--ONLINE REG IS OPEN!

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Wed May 7 18:56:52 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We hope you've already registered for the 2014 NOPBC Conference
Information & Registration, but in case you haven't yet, here is a
reminder to do so.

BIG NEWS: Our online registration is open!  Please visit
www.nopbc.org to register online.  Scroll down to read about our
conference or go to the Programs and Events tab.

Feel free to visit the rest of the site, but please understand that
it is not quite finished.  If you have any problems with the online
registration process, please email Pat R off the listserv at
<file:///C:/Users/Carol/AppData/Local/Temp/prenfranz@gmail.com>prenfranz at gmail.com
and she will contact you ASAP.

We really hope you'll join us from Tuesday, July 1 to Sunday, July 6
in Orlando, FL, as NOPBC presents this year's conference, Taking the
Next Step, at the NFB national convention.

The attached information gives the NOPBC activities at the
convention.  Other activities are going on all week, including the
main sessions of the NFB convention.  You won't want to miss a
thing!  Also attached is the child care information and registration.

Hope to see you there!

Carol

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ