[blindkid] 2 questions for the group

Gerardo Corripio via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Thu May 22 15:50:29 UTC 2014

  Speaking from experiences when I was in school, the trips to the
library were boring! Only the books from National Braille Press like
Fernind the Bull, Arthur and others were available in Braille. As I got
older, I'd order them myself from the Talking book library, thus I'd
only go to the library just to be part of the group.