[blindkid] Hello all

Amanda Matheny via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 19:43:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Again I am sorry I haven't been very active on these lists.
Unfortunately, I probably will not be for a while due to things going
on here, but I am definitely still here. Actually I will probably sign
into my personal and website email accounts on two different browsers
in future so I can stay signed in and check them both more frequently.
Anyway I'll give you a little update on the goings on with me. Feel
free to shoot me a message off list too if you just want to chat about
whatever. I'll be happy to respond when I can.

I think I have a B-12 deficiency because I have been feeling very
fatigued and had a lot of headaches lately, among other things. It's
been a similar feeling to my iron being low, but I've been taking my
supplement for that regularly and B-12 is the next most likely cause,
so trying to knock that out. If I can, I'll be more active hopefully
because I won't be feeling so wiped out all the time.

I've been working hard on my studying and actually found a way to use
Jim Kitchen's trivia engine as a study tool interestingly enough, at
the suggestion of a good friend. I've been working hard to create a
trivia game for my Integrated Physical Sciences class to help me
prepare for the test.

I've also been getting my son ready to start Head Start in the fall,
and worked on a little potty training, though he is still struggling
in that area. Any suggestions would be appreciated if you have them.
He'll sit on the toilet but not use it.

Whenever I've had the chance, I have been working on my website,
www.craftyfrugalmom.com, which I've mentioned before. It's still only
2 months old, but I am working on adding content to it. I've added
some the past couple of days as well as over the past couple of weeks,
and I still have more material coming. I also now have a page for
becoming a contributor if anyone is interested in doing so. Feel free
to check it out and contact me if interested. There is also a contest
now running on the site you can check out. I've also finished another
variegated coaster/placemat set I'll soon be adding to my store.

Other than that, in my free time, whenever I have it which is usually
late at night, I've been working on my crafts. The coasters and
placemats take a while but hopefully now that I'm back to tissue box
covers, I'll be able to complete them more quickly.

I'm also hopeful we'll get my dishwasher working soon, as that would
drastically reduce the time I spend on dishes. We have the parts and
just need to connect it, but I need some help with that. As you can
tell my life has been incredibly busy. However, I am more active on
Twitter as I have a client that runs in the background, so if you have
one, feel free to follow @craftyfrugalmom, my website Twitter account
or @shadowy_soul, my personal one, and introduce yourself.

As I said I hope to become more active on here and I will go now and
see about logging onto each account in different browsers for
simplicity. Hope to hear from all of you soon.

--
Amanda Matheny
Twitter: @craftyfrugalmom