[blindkid] blindkid Digest, Vol 121, Issue 26 - Exposed to Hope book

Sandy Bishop via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 14:39:27 UTC 2014

I am one of the contributors to "Exposed to Hope" and will be visiting
Bethel this summer as part of my role to advocate for the children waiting
there. I'd be happy to answer questions about Bethel or adopting from
China. A portion of the $2.99 cost of the ebook goes towards the care of
the VI orphans at Bethel. Each time a child is adopted, the cost is dropped
to 99 cents for 2 days to celebrate.

Sandy Bishop
Adoptive mom of 3 girls from China
All adopted between ages of 12 and 14