[blindkid] apology

Pui via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Fri May 30 23:52:21 UTC 2014

Yes, my preschooler has one in addition to a regular brailler. We paid for it ourselves and if you go to wonderbaby.com you can get 20 percent off the price. I showed it to my son's TVI today and he was impressed with the audio feedback, the large print screen and the Patterns program installed on it. He wants to order one for the other VI kids in our district. The touch is also lighter than the regular brailler, more like the next generation brailler.

Sent from my iPad