[blindkid] Ipad only

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 16:27:52 UTC 2014

Abby uses an IPAD and a braille display because they have 1:1 iPads
district wide and it works for her. There are things the does an ok job
with and that's braille transcribing can have a lag.  Also the braille
sense is always on and ready. I  am still on thr fence and Abby may need a
notetaker someday. It seems silly to move your daughter to an ipad only if
the braille sense is working so well with her. Do they have a tech eval to
say the IPad is a better tool? What is thier reasoning?