[blindkid] Girl Scout Materials

Michelle Ballard mballard at bex.net
Thu Oct 9 19:04:18 UTC 2014

Here is a link for resources from NFB Website. Good luck. Sometimes they
aren't easy to find or obtain, but its ALWAYS possible to figure it out
if you keep pushing hard enough. Although, I don't feel we should have
to push so hard, we do unfortunately!

Good luck!

https://nfb.org/braille-transcription-resource-list

Michelle B