[blindkid] Problem with Orion TI-36X Talking Scientific Calculator when in Statistics Mode

David Thomas david.thomas at davidthetechguy.com
Tue Sep 2 22:51:16 UTC 2014

I am sorry I didn't include this link in the first email I sent about 5
minutes ago.

If you are inclined to trouble shoot the scientific calculator you
currently have you can go to the blind maths list. There has to be
somebody on there that knows the magic combination. Whilst reading your
emails over again I really don't imagine that it would be hardware, and
more likely there is a step either missing in your process, or a magic
command that hasn't been documented in the manuals.

Link to blind maths is