[blindkid] Future Reflections article about transition to adulthood

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Wed Sep 3 12:50:12 UTC 2014

Hello Listfriends, Here is the link to my article in the new Future Reflections regarding the transition to adulthood of youth who are blind and have additional disabilities.  If you don't know our family, we are parents of an almost 22 year old blind daughter who is bright and verbal, but struggles with Asperger Syndrome and extreme anxiety.  She is learning how to live the life she wants!

https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr33/3/fr330310.htm

Lydia Schuck