[blindkid] {Disarmed} Fw: Free Webinar: Understanding the Special Education Process Part 1

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 5 11:57:20 UTC 2014

I am forwarding info for a free webinar on Understanding the Special Ed Process, Part 1. It is being held either Tuesday, Sept 9 or Sept 12. Links are provided for both presentations.

Please feel free to forward this to other families.

Don't worry if you do not live in FL as we can provide a link to the parent training center in your state.

See ya there!!

Doreen Franklin
IEP Coach, SE Region
Central FL Parent Center