[blindkid] Computer screen magnification

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 5 12:28:59 UTC 2014

Also as an FYI, there is a solution for magnifying printed music to allow
people with low vision to independently read and write music notation.  It's
called The Lime Lighter.  Anyone who would like further details, please
contact me off-list at my info at DancingDots.com address or see
www.DancingDots.com for more information.

Bill

Message: 6