[blindkid] Fwd: [Blindtlk] Looking to Connect with Blind TVI's

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 04:07:13 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Nusbaum via blindtlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 17:46:30 -0400
Subject: [Blindtlk] Looking to Connect with Blind TVI's
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org

Good Afternoon Everyone,

At present I am a high school junior who is interested in
teaching blind students as a career.  As I consider my options
and whether I want to pursue this dream further, I have a number
of questions about being a TVI/TBS as a blind person and would
like to connect with someone in the Federation who is in this
field.  If you or someone you know is a blind TVI and would be
willing to answer my questions, please feel free to contact me
off-list at dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Chris