[blindkid] Free books

Bo Page bo.page at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 26 13:17:49 UTC 2014

Thank you all for responding so the books could go to good use.  Most of the books have been spoken for.  what I have left is:

1. Five People You Will Meet In heaven by Mitch Albom
2. Touch the STars by Noreen Grice. (This is a tactile book of astronomy)
3. Not originally added to my list is "Negotiating the Special Education Maze" by Winifred Anderson, Stephen Chitwood and Deidre Hayden. (My daughrer graduated last y ear and no longer need)