[blindkid] e-book user question

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Fri Apr 3 16:43:13 UTC 2015

Hi Carol,

Bookshare doesn't seem to have any of your books. It would be great to make them available to our members.

If you know a blind or print disabled student who needs any accessible books for school, they may request them at this link:
https://www.bookshare.org/bookRequest

IF students need a book that we don't have, we'll scan it, proofread it, and make it available on our site.

Best,
Allison Hilliker
Bookshare Technical Support
Benetech Global Literacy