[blindkid] Activities for an Icebreaker

Linda A.Coccovizzo Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Fri Aug 7 17:59:46 UTC 2015

Hello all.  My girls have started attending a youth group at church, and my friend, who is a retired TVI, and I thought it would be fun to do some braille activities as kind of an ice breaker for the group. The group leader thought it was a great idea for us to do that for the kids, but I am of the mind that the adults could use to be educated more than the kids there. So, I'm wondering if you have some good ideas of some things we can put together in about an hour or so that would entertain the kids as well as put blindness into perspective for the adults.

Thanks.

Linda C.