[blindkid] Jaws training

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Wed Aug 12 17:15:16 UTC 2015

Hi Traci,

How old are your kids and where do you live? I can better suggest resources if I know that. Also, would you be open to online training maybe through Skype or Facetime?

When I was a kid my mom found a local blind adult to teach me JAWS and it helped a great deal. I learned more from him in a month than I did in 3 years of AT training with my TVI.

Best,
Allison