[blindkid] Having Sleep overs with Sighted Friends

Merry-Noel Chamberlain owinm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 00:31:59 UTC 2015

Roanna,I agree with Debby 100%.  However, my daughters were/are always allowed to have friends come to our house for sleepovers.  That way, they could all have fun and I would feel fine about that.  I would FOR SURE say no if I didn't know anything about the other girl or her family.  Your mother did the right thing.
Merry-Noel