[blindkid] Accessible pedometer or step counter

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:08:35 UTC 2015

A few of the fancy bands have iOS apps. As example 5 he fit bir. While the
device it's not accessible the steps could be checked on the phone which
connects via blue tooth.. They are pretty accurate because they are always
on the body. There are ones that clips and ones on the wrist and a lot of
different brands .